Wednesday, May 12, 2010

first look of chassis for the dream cart



Since my childhood, i was fascinated by the racing cars.I always like to see myself designing one of those.So, i started working on them. But the greatest obstacle was "designing" itself. yes, i don't know how to design them.So i started learning basic designs with coral draw. The above picture is the design of chassis for my dream go-kart. The dream will turn into reality as soon as i find the members to form a dedicated team. The project cost approx. 30-40k but believe me it's worth it.The single seater kart will be made of square pipes having an old 50-70cc 2 wheeler petrol engine.It will produce a power of around 6-8kw will will took up it's top speed upto 30kmph. It might not be a big project or worth noticing in the professional world but project is close to me as i myself have designed it.
thnx....palash

2 comments: